Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Los Olivos 25th Annual Quick Draw

Create a painting in 1 hour...you bet I can!
It's only 4 days till the Los Olivos 25th Annual Quick Draw happens on Saturday Morning. The events actually start on Friday, Aug 19 when there will be a Quick Draw Art Preview with a Wine and Desert Reception. Collectors can see and buy art from their favorite artists the night before the Quick Draw at St. Marks In The Valley Church. This will happen at 7 - 8:30 PM. You may purchase advance tickets for $20. and they will be $25. at the door. To purchase tickets in advance online click here.

On Saturday, Aug 20th, the event begins at 10AM and will last until 6PM. There will be the Quick Draw followed by the live auction for the paintings as well as a Silent Auction in the Grange Hall. There will also be the additional art at St Marks too. A reception will happen at St. Marks at 2-4 PM. You can download a brochure here.  I will be painting in the Quick Draw event and look forward to seeing and talking to you Friday at St Marks as well as during the Saturday events. Please come by and have some fun !! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for the weekend, Ron! Can't wait to see pics and read all about it.

Ron Guthrie said...

Thanks Maggie. I'm looking forward to it. I've never been in a quick draw before so it should get interesting to say the least, haha. I'll take pics and post after the fun...and it better be fun or I'm not doing another one of these, just kidding. As long as I don't blow it I'll be a happy camper.
Signed...a little nervous.

Marian Fortunati said...

Good luck Ron!!!

Ron Guthrie said...

Thanks Marian! I think it's going to work out fine...it better, hahaha.