Friday, July 18, 2008

Passport Show

I'll be showing my work at the Tres Hermanas Winery as part of the Santa Maria Valley Art & Wine Passport. The passport is something you buy that lets you go to several Santa Maria Valley wineries and sample the wares and also see some cool art by local artists such as me! If you don't want to get the passport you can still come by the Tres Hermanas Winery where I will be showing my work on a cool new display rack. Come on by and say hi, see some awesome paintings and oh yeah, have a drink of wine!...you're buying!
Tres Hermanas Winery is a working cattle ranch and vineyard growing mainly Syrah grapes. I love syrah...it's a cool wine and they also have others as well as a big gift shop and it's all located in the heart of awesome looking wine country here along the Central Coast...take a breath Ron!


Get in your car and come see me!

Blatant self promotion at it's finest...no subtleties!

No subliminal messaging!

Get in your car and come see me!


Here are the details...

Tres Hermanas Winery 9660 Foxen Canyon Road, Santa Maria, CA

located half way between Santa Maria and Los Olivos between

Zaca Mesa and Foxen wineries

Phone 805-937-8451

July 25,26 &27

10 am - 5 pm

No comments: