Sunday, October 21, 2012

Plein Air with PACC


I almost forgot.....I did go out painting with the Plein Air Artists of the Central Coast ,PACC, not long ago. We meet once a month and each artist gets to choose a spot. This month was my turn so I picked a bluff along the old Santa Ynez Mission. I picked it mainly because some of the members would be up here on other business so this would keep it local.
  Our Group Photo, members of PACC
 
Was a fun afternoon but in the end I wasn't crazy about my painting of the area. Sometimes that stuff happens out there. Happens in the studio too but a lot less.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun group to be part of and you do have the benefit of that great landscape to work in.

Ron Guthrie said...

Hi Mick,
These people are really good painters and lots of fun to paint with...of course we split up when we arrive so we don't really see that much of each other, haha. Fun group!!