Wednesday, September 09, 2009

New Frames Arrived!

Actually, it isn't that big of a moment. My order of new frames arrived. These are to help out for the busy month of November 2009. In that one month I will be participating in the Artist Studio Tour here in the Santa Ynez Valley. That has become a very good event for me. I get to meet many of the people who buy my work and many that don't. Many of the people have lots to say about the art, framing, painting and interesting stories too. We put out food and drink and it is really like a gathering of people all interested in art. Very fun, very laid back and the sale or two sure doesn't hurt. The event is put on by the Wildling Art Museum in Los Olivos.

November will also bring the Faulkner Winery Fall Art Invitational which I will be participating in. It is a 2 day plein air painting event and the winery will be having wine tasting galore....more to come on both of those events.
I will also be the Featured Artist for my local Guild, The Artist Guild of the Santa Ynez Valley. We show our work at Gallery Los Olivos in Los Olivos California. The gallery has a Guild section and my work will be featured on one of the walls there for the entire month of November. I am not an artist member of Gallery Los Olivos anymore, I am showing my work there in the Guild Featured Artist show for November.
...by the way, Gallery Los Olivos has some really great artists in there and if you are ever in Los Olivos you have to go in there and check out their work. I know most of these artists and they are a great bunch of people.
Gallery Los Olivos
2920 Grand Ave, Los Olivos, California
Phone-805-688-7517
If you find yourself in the sleepy little town of Los Olivos in November please stop by Gallery Los Olivos to see a nice collection of my work. There will be many small pieces that will be affordable and make great Christmas gifts!
Give the Gift of Original Art this year!!

No comments: