Thursday, January 31, 2013

CAC City Lights Show

California Art Club
"City Lights"
Jan 18 - May 21, 2013 
 
I was very fortunate to get one of my paintings into the California Art Club "City Lights" show held at the very swanky Altadena Country Club. My painting, "Bookstore Flowers", was juried in to the show which made me very happy since I was unable to submit anything into the last 2 shows the CAC had due to scheduling problems I had. I really hate missing some of these shows because it is the only time I get to see some of my artist friends I know down that way. Over the years I've made some really good friends that are doing some wonderful work. Marian Fortunati and Laura Wambsgans are the sweetest people and very talented artists and they both had super pieces in this show.I'm hoping they both make sales!!!
If you can make it to see this show do so because the work I saw that was turned in was incredible....has to look even better hanging and lit up.
Altadena Town & Country Club
2290 Country Club Drive
Altadena, CA. 
Phone - 626-583-9009 for details  

No comments: